Outrageous Epstein Revelation Comes to Light

Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor is facing renewed scrutiny after it was revealed he may have enabled Jeffrey Epstein to abuse a young actress years before the former prince allegedly met Virginia Giuffre.

Lawyers for the victim told The Mail on Sunday that Andrew was warned about Epstein’s “inappropriate” behavior by the woman he was dating in the late 1990s — more than a year before Epstein trafficked 17-year-old Giuffre to London.

The woman, whose identity is legally protected, reportedly confided in Andrew that Epstein had mistreated her.

According to her attorney, Perry Wander, Andrew “wasn’t surprised” because another allegation had been made, though the complainant’s identity is unknown.

Despite this, Andrew allegedly encouraged the woman to spend time with Epstein and his associate Ghislaine Maxwell, including flying on Epstein’s private jet, later dubbed the “Lolita Express.”

The woman later disclosed repeated sexual abuse by Epstein at his Palm Beach mansion and private Caribbean island, known as “Paedophile Island.”

She was reportedly among the last victims to receive a payout from Epstein’s estate, valued at £500 million at the time of his death in 2019.

Wander claims Andrew met the actress in 1999, and their relationship included multiple dates, even lunch at Buckingham Palace. He allegedly introduced her to Epstein and Maxwell during a visit to Windsor Castle in October 1999.

When she questioned the safety of spending time with Epstein, Andrew supposedly reassured her, saying she “should listen to Jeffrey’s counsel and spend time with him and Ghislaine.”

The revelations mark the first time Andrew has been accused of actively facilitating access to Epstein for one of his victims. The timing is significant, as Giuffre’s case later drew international attention and ultimately led to her tragic death earlier this year.

Giuffre had alleged that Andrew forced her to have sex with him on three occasions — claims he has repeatedly denied, per the Daily Mail.

Wander told the MoS that the unnamed woman’s decision to speak out was inspired by Giuffre’s “courage” and her own desire to stand with other survivors. He described the victim’s struggle to come to terms with her trauma over decades, noting that she initially hesitated to publicly identify Andrew.

Documents released this month show that the woman emailed Epstein a supportive message the day after his July 2019 arrest. Wander said the message did not reflect her true feelings but was the result of a “trauma bond” created by Epstein through emotional manipulation, coercion, and sexual violence.

Andrew’s role in these events is now under intense scrutiny. Last month, he was stripped of all royal titles, including “prince,” after emails surfaced showing he lied in a BBC interview about his ongoing contact with Epstein.

We don’t spam! Read our privacy policy for more info.

The new allegations could intensify calls for him to testify before the U.S. Congress regarding his relationship with Epstein and Maxwell.

SHARE THIS:
By Reece Walker

Reece Walker covers news and politics with a focus on exposing public and private policies proposed by governments, unelected globalists, bureaucrats, Big Tech companies, defense departments, and intelligence agencies.

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
0
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
()
x